At VCBC we are committed to providing a warm and open environment where you can explore your relationship to God and experience God’s unconditional love lived out among a people who are “on the way.” We haven’t arrived yet, but know that God is calling us to be like Christ and experience the fullness of life and love that is found in him. We are passionate about forming genuine followers of Jesus Christ who seek to live out God’s will in all areas of life.
Below is a synopsis of our essential beliefs. You may also click and check out our Statement of Faith and Membership Covenant in its entirety.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- All Scripture (the Holy Bible) is inspired by God.
- There is one God, consisting of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is known as the Triune God.
- Jesus Christ is the only Son of God. He died on the cross and rose again to redeem humankind from their sins.
- The Holy Spirit is our teacher and guide.
- Man was created in the image of God.
- Salvation is the gift of God and cannot be purchased or earned.
- Satan is the author of sin and the declared enemy of God.
- There will be a bodily Resurrection of the dead and judgment of all humankind.
- The Return of Jesus Christ will be personal and imminent.
- Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We observe the Lord’s Supper to commemorate the death of Jesus Christ.
- The Church is a spiritual organism made up of all believers.
Our community focuses on six different core ministry areas to express our mission and vision. Click of each ministry to learn more about ways in which you may get involved with us!
Whether you just want to learn more about us and the Christian faith or just someone craving community, we'd love to get in touch with you!
Contact Us Directly
We'd love to get in touch with you in person. Find us at 7474 Culloden St, Vancouver, give us a call at (604) 325-6314, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
If you would love to stay up to date on what's happening at VCBC, you may subscribe to The Well, our weekly community newsletter.
Are you looking for someone to pray for you? You may submit your prayer request via our Prayer Box and our team will be praying for you. You may even leave your contact for us to reach out and pray together with you.
Worship with Us
The best way to get to know us would be worshipping with us together on Sundays! You may join us in person or you may participate with us on Sundays via livestream.