- Online Prayer Night moved to 8pm every Sunday May 4, 2020
Please note that the start time for the Online Prayer Night has moved to 8pm every Sunday starting today via Zoom conference. Please click here if you would like to join us in prayer for our community and for the world in midst of the pandemic situation.
- Introducing Online Tithing/Offering April 8, 2020
VCBC is now introducing Online Offerings using Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit. You can now use online banking to make an Interac e-Transfer to VCBC. To obtain the designated VCBC email address before making your first e-Transfer, please contact Hannah at the Church Office (email@example.com). The funds will be deposited into VCBC’s bank account automatically. Please see the full instructions in the Online Donations page. We hope that those who are able will use this option to catch up on any offerings that they may have missed in the past 6 weeks.
- Good Friday Service (April 10) April 8, 2020
Join us at 10:30am, April 10, for our online Good Friday Service. We would like to encourage families to have 2 or 3 candles (electric also works) or lamps available for an interactive activity. Please note: Due to new Zoom security update, it now requires each user to register in order to participate. We also highly recommend that you use the Zoom app for better viewing experiences. For the Good Friday Service, please click here for the browser link. For Zoom app users, please click here.
- Health and Safety Committee Newsletter (April 3, 2020) April 3, 2020
5 Practical Steps to Stop COVID-19 Spread:
- STAY HOME – avoid unnecessary physical social contact.
- WASH HANDS – and if not possible, use hand sanitizer.
- WEAR MASK – read the full newsletter to find out why it matters.
- STAY HEALTHY – your health care system depends on you.
- BE KIND AND CONSIDERATE TO EACH OTHER – we can all do our part.
- Members Business Meeting (April 26) April 1, 2020
April 26, 2020 Members Business Meeting – Will be held at 1:00 pm today via the online Zoom platform. VCBC Members who have registered with the Church Office for this MBM and have received an individual link can join the meeting. Please make sure you have already installed the Zoom client app on your device. Office staff are standing by from 12:30 pm to provide assistance with Zoom connection. For technical assistance, please call the Church Office at 604-325-6314 ext. 0 (Cindy) or 122 (Petra).Read More
- P2G Choir Practice – March 1 February 28, 2020
- MBM and AGM – January 26 January 10, 2020
January Members Business Meeting (MBM) and 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) – Will be held in the Sanctuary on Sunday, January 26, starting at 1:00 pm with MBM and followed immediately by AGM.Read More
- P2G Choir resumes Jan 19 January 6, 2020
P2G Choir will resume their regular practice on Sunday Jan. 19 after the Noon Service.
- Pioneer Clubs resumes Jan 10 January 6, 2020
Pioneer Clubs – Parents please note that Pioneer Clubs will resume this Friday night at 7:30 in the basement.
- EDGe Fellowships on Break December 13, 2019
EDGe Fellowships will be on break on Dec 27 and Jan 3; will resume on Jan 10.