- P2G Choir Practice – March 1 February 28, 2020
- MBM and AGM – January 26 January 10, 2020
January Members Business Meeting (MBM) and 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) – Will be held in the Sanctuary on Sunday, January 26, starting at 1:00 pm with MBM and followed immediately by AGM.Read More
- P2G Choir resumes Jan 19 January 6, 2020
P2G Choir will resume their regular practice on Sunday Jan. 19 after the Noon Service.
- Pioneer Clubs resumes Jan 10 January 6, 2020
Pioneer Clubs – Parents please note that Pioneer Clubs will resume this Friday night at 7:30 in the basement.
- EDGe Fellowships on Break December 13, 2019
EDGe Fellowships will be on break on Dec 27 and Jan 3; will resume on Jan 10.
- Hope & Love 4 U Event – Dec 25 December 13, 2019
We will have another opportunity to share Christmas joy and blessings in Downtown Eastside. (1) We will be collecting gently used winter clothing again for this Dec 25 event. Collection will take place today and Dec 22. (2) Assisting with event on Wed, Dec 25 from 12:30-1:30pm. Sign-up is available today and next Sunday.
- Tsawout Winter Trip – Dec 28 & 29 November 28, 2019
Tsawout Winter Trip will be happening on December 28 and 29.Read More
- Jacob’s Well Community Dinner – Dec 19 November 28, 2019
Jacob’s Well Community Dinner. We have an opportunity to prepare & share a meal with the friends at Jacob’s Well for their community dinner on Thurs Dec 19. We are looking for volunteers to help between 2:30 pm and 8:30 pm. Sign-up will be available today up to Dec 15.
- WBA Evangelism Workshop – Nov 30 November 23, 2019
WBA Evangelism Workshop. WBA, our affiliated local Baptist association, is hosting an Evangelism Workshop: Learning to Share Jesus Without Fear. Saturday, Nov 30 at Westlynn Baptist Church (1341 E. 27th St., North Van). Registration: 8:30am. Workshop: 9am-1:30pm (lunch provided). Speaker: Dr. Peter Golin, author of Living the Gospel. Cost: Free. Register here.
- Guatemala Missions Trip November 23, 2019
Next year’s Missions trip to Guatemala with Impact Ministries is scheduled for July 28-August 7, 2020. Those interested in going or learning more about it, please contact Henry Lew (firstname.lastname@example.org).