SUNDAY SERVICEIN PERSON
1. ELIGIBILITY Participants must be free of COVID-19 Symptoms
Added extra health & safety measures:
Full vaccination for COVID-19 among participants is recommended by the Board but not required for participation.
All participants are encouraged (but not required) to wear a face mask when inside the church building.
Do not come to in-person service if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Difficulty breathing
- Other less common symptoms as outlined in the Healthlink BC website
No longer required
As of March 11, we no longer require participants to register or sign-in for our Sunday Services. We highly encourage you to arrive on time to join us in-person!
- As we require each participant to provide their contact information and health declaration, we highly recommend you to pre-register by Friday 5pm to reduce wait time on Sunday. (We do welcome walk-in's on the day of service, but we highly encourage you to pre-register to reduce wait time)
- Registration for each Sunday Service will be made available after the previous Sunday Service and will close by 5:00 PM on Friday. All registrations will be taken on a first-come-first-serve basis (NOTE: The current capacity limit is 180, including the serving roster).
- To ensure that every eligible person who wishes to attend in-person service has the opportunity to do so, the Board reserves the right to all registration's final decisions.
- Those with trouble registering online may register through the church office by phone (604-325-6314) during operating hours.
Service time gaps to reduce traffic flow
To accommodate for sanitization needs, our services times have changed to the following:
- English Service - 9:45 AM (starting Feb 5, 2023)
- Cantonese Service - 11:30 AM
- Mandarin Service - 9:30 AM
Online options remain available
- We will continue to make our worship service accessible via livestreaming platforms
Adult Sunday Life Group is offering a hybrid option for both in-person and online participants. (Note: Youth Sunday Life Groups & JCKidz Children Worship are only available in person)
On THE DAY OF SERVICE
Logistical Flow for Attending In-Person Service
Arriving at Church
- Doors will open for participants 15 minutes prior to service.
- All arriving at the church building will enter from the main entrance.
- Face mask wearing is recommended when inside the church building.
- An offering box will be made available at the foyer (envelopes available at the sign-in table).
- For weeks on which The Lord’s Supper is officiated, single use Lord’s Supper elements will be available for pick up at the sign-in table.
- We ask everyone to be respectful of each other's comfort level regarding physical space and interaction.
- The church basement will be made available for you to socialize with other guests after service.
REGISTERING FOR SERVICE