Support our youths by dropping off health care/self-care products or other supplies at church by November 27. All donations will be assembled and donated to women in need via The Shoebox Project.
Supplies we are collecting for donation:
- Gift cards ($10.00 – Grocery, or Drug store)
- Body Wash
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Chocolate / Candy
- Cosmetics (lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, nail polish, etc.)
- Hand warmer, hat, mitts, scarf
- Skin care (sunscreen, face cream, body/hand lotions, cleanser)
- Self-care (journal, facial mask, eye mask, lip balm)
- Christmas wrapping paper
The youths will then assemble them on Dec 2 and deliver them for donations. For more information, please contact James Ng (email@example.com).
For more information on the initiative, visit the Shoebox Project Vancouver Chapter.