ELIGIBILITY Participants must be free of COVID-19 Symptoms
We have added extra health & safety measures
Full vaccination for COVID-19 among participants is recommended by the Board but not required for participation.
All participants must wear a face mask when inside the church building.
Do not come to in-person service if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Difficulty breathing
- Other less common symptoms as outlined in the Healthlink BC website
Each participant will be asked to fill out a self health-check declaration form during registration.
In order to participate in-person, you must register ahead
- At this time, we will not allow any walk-in participants, so please register ahead. Registered spots are not swappable.
- Registration for each Sunday Service will be made available after the previous Sunday Service and will close by the end of Friday. All registrations will be taken on a first-come-first-serve basis (initial capacity limit of 50, excluding the serving roster).
- To ensure that every eligible person who wishes to attend in-person service has the opportunity to do so, the Board reserves the right to all registration's final decisions.
- Those with trouble registering online may register through the church office by phone (604-325-6314) during operating hours.
Service times are temporarily adjusted
To accommodate for sanitization needs, our services times have changed to the following:
- English Service - 9:15 AM (Starting September 26)
- Cantonese Service - 11:30 AM (Starting October 3)
- Mandarin Service will remain online only for the time being
Online options remain available
- We will continue to make our worship service accessible via livestreaming platforms
Our other Sunday programs (Sunday Life Groups, JCKidz, Members Business Meeting) will continue to be hosted solely online during this period
On THE DAY OF SERVICE
Logistical Flow for Attending In-Person Service
Arriving at Church
- Doors will open for participants 15 minutes prior to service.
- All arriving at the church building will enter from the main entrance. Please arrive ahead of time to sign-in at the table located in the foyer.
- Face mask must be worn at all times when inside the church building (exemptions are only given to vocalists and speaker while on stage, or when partaking the Lord's Supper)
- Seating will be preassigned to each household. The ushers on site will guide you to your seating location.
- An offering box will be made available at the foyer (envelopes available at the sign-in table).
- For weeks on which The Lord’s Supper is officiated, single use Lord’s Supper elements will be available for pick up at the sign-in table.
- Any physical contact with participants outside of your household will be prohibited during this re-opening phase.
- Participants are permitted to join in singing during service.
- At the conclusion of service, we ask that you exit through the eastern exits closest to you (near the women’s washroom and towards the Knight St. side of the rear parking lot).
- To allow time for sanitization and ventilation and for safety, we ask that you leave the church immediately. (Tents will be set up at the South Lawn for you to socialize with other guests after service)
- Our washrooms are available with a 2 person capacity limit during this re-opening phase.